Life Fitness T3 Treadmill User Manual
Kit instruction for treadmill t3/t5
Pub No. 6980101
Kit Instruction for Treadmill T3/T5
Heart Rate Kit (6917601)
Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, High Adhesive Tape
1. At the power switch, turn OFF the unit, then
unplug the line cord at the wall outlet.
2. Remove ten(10) screws from the back of the
console and lift off the overlay assembly.
3. Disconnect the main wire harness from the
connector on the left side of the overlay
4. Remove the overlay assembly from the console
5. Remove the adhesive backing from the dual lock
tape and place it in the console bay.
6. Place the isolator tube in the console bay with
the dual lock tape facing down against the dual
lock in the console bay and press firmly.
7. Insert the HR cable connector into the 3 pin
8. Push the telemetry receiver to front of console.
9. Tape excess HR cable to underside of the
10. Connect the main wire harness to the left side of
the overlay assembly.
11. Reinstall ten(10) screws in back of console .
If you have any questions or comments, please call Life Fitness Customer service at: 1-800-328-9714