Additional features – LG SH72PZ-F User Manual
Notes on general features:
Zoom may not work on some DVDs.
The A-B repeat function is available only in the
1.5 times speed playback
You can play at 1.5 times speed.
The 1.5 speed allows you to watch the pictures and
listen to the sound quicker than playing at a normal
speed on the disc.
1. During playback, press PLAY(B) to play at 1.5
times speed. “BX1.5” appears on the screen.
2. Press PLAY(B) again to exit.
To start playing at any chosen time on the disc:
1. Press DISPLAY during playback.
2. Press v / V to select the time clock icon and
3. Input the required start time in hours, minutes, and
seconds from left to right. If you enter the wrong
numbers, press CLEAR to remove the numbers
you entered. Then input the correct numbers.
4. Press ENTER to confirm. Playback starts from the
To enter a Marker
You can start playback from up to nine memorized
points. To enter a marker, press MARKER at the
desired point on the disc. The Marker icon appears on
the TV screen briefly. Repeat to enter up to nine
To Recall or Clear a Marked Scene
1. During disc playback, press SEARCH. The marker
search menu appears on the screen.
2. Within 10 seconds, press b / B to select a marker
number that you want to recall or clear.
3. Press ENTER and playback starts from the
marked scene. Or press CLEAR and the marker
number is erased from the list.
4. You can play any marker by inputting its number
on the marker search menu.
The screen saver appears when you leave the unit in
Stop mode for about five minutes.
Last Scene Memory
This receiver memorizes the last scene from the last
disc that is viewed. The last scene remains in the
memory even if you remove the disc from the receiver
or switch off the receiver. If you load a disc that has
the scene memorized, the scene is automatically
This receiver does not memorize the scene of a disc if you
switch off the receiver before commencing to play the disc.