Restore – LG PDA User Manual
Sprite Backup allows to Restore from Internal storage such as SD Card, Main Memory, PC and FTP.
(LG Menu) > Applications > Sprite Backup.
2. Tap Restore.
3. Sprite Backup will search for all available backup files and display them in Open File
4. From the Open File screen, select the location from the drop down list. For PC and FTP locations you
must have an Activesync or Network connection active.
5. After selecting the location you can select the backup file that you wish to use to restore.
6. Once you have selected the backup file, press the Next button to continue with the operation and
display the Restore Data Selection screen.
7. From the Restore Data Selection screen you can customized the restore operation. You can add/
remove items by simply enabling the the check boxes.
8. Press the Next button to continue with the operation. Before initiating the restore operation Sprite
Backup will perform a soft reset. If a soft reset is performed when programs are running, unsaved work
will be lost.
9. After the Soft Reset the Restore Progress screen will be displayed.
10. Do not open any applications or perform any task on the device while the restore operation is being
11. When the operation is completed the device will soft reset and the restore operation notification will
12. Select View Report to view the operation report or OK to close the notification message.
Depending on the size of the backup file that you are using to restore the operation can take few
minutes. We recommend not to use the device while the operation is being perform. When you are
performing a restore operation, please be aware that once the operation is completed Sprite Backup
will perform a soft reset. If the soft reset occurs while you in a phone call your phone call will be