Lenmar Enterprises NoMEM PRO PRO722 User Manual
1-1/2 Hour AA & AAA
Charger and Batteries
Important Safety Instructions are included.
Please read the entire manual before use.
Thank you for purchasing the NoMEM PRO Battery System. Please read this manual carefully. It
contains important operating instructions for your NoMEM PRO Rechargeable Battery System. This
PRO722 charger will quickly and efficiently charge all AA or AAA Nickel Metal-Hydride (NiMH)
batteries. Some of the charger’s features are:
• Recharge 2 or 4 high capacity cells, up to 2300mAh, in approximately 1-1/2 hours.
• Controlled by an intelligent microprocessor to supply the optimal charge current for prolonged battery
life and accelerated charging speed.
• High speed charge and “trickle charge” modes.
• Automatic selection of the proper charge current for AA and AAA batteries.
• Flexible power input allows you to use the PRO722 from home or overseas with its 100V-240V AC
Universal Power Supply, or on the road using the included 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Adapter.
• LED indicator shows charging status.
• Multiple built-in safety features.
NoMEM PRO chargers are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for 2 years from the original
date of purchase. If, during the warranty period, any part fails to function properly under normal use
because of manufacturing defects or workmanship, it will be repaired at no charge for parts and labor
or, at our option, the product will be replaced. The following is excluded: damages from delay or loss of
use of equipment, or damaged batteries, malfunctions resulting from misuse, tampering, unauthorized
repairs, modifications, or accident. To obtain warranty service, package the unit and its accessories
carefully using ample padding material to prevent damage in transit and ship it prepaid and insured to:
LENMAR ENTERPRISES INC. USA
4035 VIA PESCADOR
CAMARILLO, CA 93012
When sending in product for service, your package should include evidence of date and place of
purchase. Enclose $7.50 for shipping and handling for addresses in the U.S. For outside the U.S. and
Canada, freight will vary depending upon ship to address.
The following statement is required in the state of California pursuant to the settlement of an action
brought by the Mateel Environmental Justice Foundation against multiple electronics and appliance
WARNING: Handling the cord on this product will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the state
of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
For further information contact
Lenmar Enterprises, Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit Our Web Site at: www.lenmar.com
1. Insert 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH batteries into each cell location, as indicated.
a. If you want to charge 4 AA batteries, insert the 4 batteries and slide the battery selector switch to
the “4” position, as shown in figure 1.
b. If your want to charge 2 AA or AAA batteries, install the batteries in the middle two locations and
slide the battery selector switch to the “2” position as shown in figure 2.
* Specifications subject to change
2. Select the AC adapter or DC/Auto Cord adapter, depending on whether you are using the charger at
home or in the car. Be aware that when using the DC/Auto cord, many cars do not supply power to the
cigarette lighter while the key is in the off position. Plug the selected power adapter into the power
source available, and plug the connector, at the end of the adapter cord, into the power input jack on
the top of the charger unit. The green power indicator will light to show the unit has power. Also, the red
“Charge” indicator LED will begin flashing to show high speed charging is taking place.
3. When the LED stops flashing and is on continuously, the batteries are fully charged, and the charger
is in “trickle charge” mode to maintain the batteries at full. You may continue to leave the batteries in
the charger for several hours or even a day or two, but leaving the batteries in the charger continuously
is not recommended. It is best to remove the battery as soon as it is practical after charge is complete.
Note: The LED will be OFF for the following reasons: No battery installed in that position. Battery is
defective. Batteries are installed in reverse. Incompatible battery types are installed.
4. After removing the batteries from the charger, disconnect the DC power connector plug. Repeat the
process from step 1 if you want to charge more batteries.
Note: This charger is designed to be operated at room temperature
• Batteries are not charged as shipped. Must be charged prior to first use
• This charger is designed for indoor use only. Do not get damp or expose to rain
• This charger is intended to charge AA/AAA Nickel-metal-hydride rechargeable batteries only.
Attempting to charge any other types of batteries may cause personal injury and damage
• Do not mix AA/AAA, or Alkaline/NiMH, or batteries with different capacities
• Use only NoMEM PRO or other proper NiMH compatible charger to recharge NoMEM PRO batteries
• Batteries may leak or explode causing personal injury if inserted improperly, disposed of in fire, mixed
with other battery types, or short circuited
• Remove the AC adaptor from AC mains when not in use
• Do not operate the charger if it has been subjected to shock or damage. Take it to a qualified service-
man for repair. Not recommended for use by children
• Do not disassemble the charger. No user serviceable parts inside. Improper repair attempts may
result in a risk of electric shock or fire
• Unplug the charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning
Number of Channels
: Single Channel, Sw. Selectable 2 or 4 Cells
: Approx. 1.5 Hours (2300mAh AA)
Charge Current : AA Cells – 1.4A
: AAA Cells – 550mA
Charge Current : AA Cells – (60-150mA)
( 2 Step Trickle)
: AAA Cells – (50-90mA)
0 to 8 hours after fast charge terminiation- 100% duty cycle
8+ hours – ~40% duty cycle
: -DV (10-40mV/cell)
Max. V (6.8V / 4 cells, 3.4V / 2 cells)
Max. T (~ 120ºF)
Max. Time (105 min.)
: Detection and Prevention of Charging of:
•Mixing of AA and AAA Cells
Indicators : 1 Green LED – Power Indicator
1 Red LED - shows charging status
•Blinking – Fast Charge
•Solid – Trickle Charge
•Off – Error or Faulty Cell
: Wall Type Switching AC Adapter
Input - 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz (International)
Output - 12VDC / 1.2A,
Cord Length ~ 5 Ft. (1.5M)
Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter (12V)
Operating Temperature : 68-78ºF Optimal, 100ºF max.