Advanced operations, Using your player as an alarm clock, Sleep timer setting – LG RAS125F User Manual
Page 17: Dimmer, Listening to music from your external device
Using your player as an alarm
1. Turn the power on.
2. Press TIMER. Each functions flashes.
3. Press SET when the function you want to
be woken by is showing.
4. “ON TIME” will be displayed. This is where
you set the time you want the alarm to
start. Use . or > to change the hours
and minutes and SET to save.
5. The “OFF TIME” will be displayed. This is
where you set the time you want the
function to stop.
6. Use . or > to change the hours and
minutes and press SET to save.
7. You will be shown the volume (VOL) you
want to be woken by. Use . or > to
change the volume and SET to save. The
shows that the alarm is set.
8. Press TIMER button 2 times. You can check
the setting status.
• If you set the clock time, you can check the
time by pressing CLOCK even when the player
is turned off.
• If you set the clock time and alarm, you can
check the alarm icon “
” by pressing CLOCK
even when the unit is turned off.
• If you set the clock time and alarm, you
can check the alarm icon “
information by pressing TIMER even when the
unit is turned off.
Sleep Timer Setting
Press SLEEP one or more times to select delay
time between 10 and 180 minutes, after the
unit will turn off.
To cancel the sleep function, press SLEEP
repeatedly until “SLEEP 10” appears, and then
press SLEEP once again while “SLEEP 10” is
You can check the remaining time before the
unit turns off.
Press SLEEP. The remaining time appears in the
Press SLEEP once. The display window will
be darken by half. To cancel it, press SLEEP
repeatedly until dim off.
Listening to music from your
The unit can be used to play the music from
many types of external device.
(Refer to the page 11)
1. Connect the external device to the AUX IN
connector of the unit.
2 Turn the power on by pressing 1/ )
3 Select the AUX function by pressing
4 Turn the external device and start it playing.
2010-01-18 ¿АИД 7:26:08