Chocolate heaven deluxe, Important safeguards, English 1 – Nostalgia Electrics CHM-915 User Manual
Page 3: For household use only, Household use only. do not use outdoors, Keep cord away from any hot surfaces
CHOCOLATE HEAVEN DELUXE™
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
Read These Instructions Before Using This Unit
Save These Instructions!
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
Read all instructions before operating this appliance.
Keep hands and foreign objects out of the metal pot while operating.
To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug, or any part of the main
base of this unit in water or other liquids.
Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and before removing parts and before cleaning.
DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or if the appliance has
been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest repair shop for
examination or repair or send back to company as stated in this booklet in the
The appliance manufacturer does not recommend the use of accessory attachments.
This may cause injuries.
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY. DO NOT use outdoors.
Position this unit near outlet to prevent any hazard of injury due to tripping over cord.
10. Extreme caution must be used when moving this appliance.
11. DO NOT use the appliance for other than its intended use.
12. DO NOT place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
13. Keep cord away from any hot surfaces.
14. A unit that is plugged into an outlet should not be left unattended while in operation.
15. Check the CHOCOLATE HEAVEN DELUXE™ heating pot for presence of foreign
objects prior to use.
16. DO NOT USE HEATING BASE WITHOUT METAL POT. DO NOT HANDLE METAL
WHILE HOT. LET COOL FOR CLEANING.
17. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled or tripping over a long cord.
18. Longer detachable power supply cords can be used if care is exercised in their use.
19. The marked electrical rating of an extension cord should be at least as great as the
electrical rating of the appliance. Electrical extension cords can be used if care is
exercised in their use.
20. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the
risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way.