Dm2002x rear panel diagram – Numark Industries DM2002X User Manual
DM2002X REAR PANEL DIAGRAM...
REAR PANEL: INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
6 7 7
1. AC Connection. Plug your power cord in here.
See safety precautions on page 3 for proper treatment
of the power cord.
2. GND is the grounding lug for all turntables. Always
use this connection (your turntable cable should have a
3. The Stereo Main Outputs are low-impedance
RCA connectors controlled by the Master fader.
4. The Stereo Booth/Zone Outputs are low-
impedance unbalanced RCA jacks controlled by the
Z o n e L e v e l control.
5. S e n d O u t p u t is set by the send buttons pressed
on the front panel. Hook up you sampler or other
6. Channels 2 and 3 Line Inputs are unbalanced
RCA jacks. The Line Input is selected with the toggle
switch on the front panel.
You can connect stereo audio from HiFi VCRs, cassette
and reel-to-reel tape decks, DAT machines, CD players,
laser discs, tuners, even synthesizers or other mixing
N O T E : Plug mono audio sources into both Left and
Right inputs using a “Y” cable connector.
7. Phono Inputs on Channels 1, 2 and 3 use
unbalanced RCA jacks. Your input signal is fed directly
to the D M 2 0 0 2 X's high-quality RIAA phono pre-
amplifiers so use this position only for moving magnet
cartridges. Line level sources will overload the sensitive
phono pre-amps and will sound very bad, so always be
sure to toggle the line/phono switch over to line before
connection of line sources.
8. Line/Phono Input switch. Use this to allow line
level equipment to be plugged into your phono inputs
giving you a total of 5 line input options.
Warning: make sure the LINE/PHONO input
switch is set to line before playing any line
input level devices through your mix
Numark - The Proven Leader in DJ Technology
©1997 Numark Industries