Nielsen-Kellerman 2000xc User Manual
Interval, 2000xc split watch, Setup
to turn on the watch.
2) To enter setup, press and hold
together until the watch beeps and the clock
setting selection begins flashing.
to change option for the flashing item.
to select the item to be changed (clock, time, date and identification number).
5) To exit setup, press and hold
until the watch beeps and returns to the ready screen.
12-Hour Clock 24-Hour Clock
format OR format
1) Set three digits:
Hold the button to perform [bracketed] functions
(printed on the label in yellow).
RECALL [EXIT RCL]
SPLIT TIME: Displays either:
a) "LAP": Lap split - time between the last two
b)"CUM": Cumulative split - elapsed time
LAP/CUM can be switched at any time
RUNNING TIME: Cumulative elapsed time.
SEGMENT COUNTER: Segment number.
MEMORY COUNTER: Memory number.
DISPLAY BACKLIGHT: Activates
automatically in low light with every button
press and stays on for 2.5 seconds.
PROTECTIVE COVER: Protects watch from
shock and scratches. Reverse to protect the
display when not in use. Available in a choice
of blue, red, green, yellow, gray or purple
(order additional covers from NK or your
WATERPROOF and FLOATS: Waterproof to 2
2000 MEMORY • COMPUTER UPLOAD
RECALL • EXIT RCL
T • S
With the Interval 2000xc, you can:
Store over 2000 data points in memory
• Store multiple workouts (or races) in
"segmented" memory, identified by date,
time and segment number.
• Create up to 675 segments (depending on
the number of splits stored in each
• Clear data from one segment at a time or
from all segments at once.
• View date and time from built-in clock and
• Set unique watch identification number.
• Time events in low light with automatically
And, with the optional computer interface
and software, you can:
• Upload all memory data to a PC.
• Organize memory data by event, date
• Assign athlete names to splits.
To make the most of all of these advanced
features, please read these instructions
Like all NK products the Interval is
WATERPROOF and FLOATS.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
2) Set time
2) Set year, then
month and day