Nady Systems PTS1015 User Manual
Pts1015, Features, instructions & technical data, Propower series
You have just purchased one of the finest speakers on the market today.
The ProPower Series™ was developed using the expertise of
professional sound engineers and working musicians. You will find your
new NADY AUDIO speaker has superior performance and greater
flexibility than any other speaker in its price range.
We recommend that you read this instruction sheet carefully to get the
most out of your new unit. Thanks for selecting NADY AUDIO and the
PTS1015 as your choice in speakers.
Ruggedly built, exceptional sound, most affordably priced – the
ProPower Series™ from Nady Audio delivers the best value in small
• Full range, 2-way speaker with 15” woofer, 5”x15” horn
• Peak power rating: 500W (250W RMS)
• Trapezoid speaker enclosure
• All horns with high compression piezo drivers
• Durable black carpet cover
• Heavy duty plastic protective corners
• Integrated recessed carrying handles for easy handling
• Binding post (banana jack) and two 1/4” (6.3 mm) jack inputs
• Base mount inserts for mounting on speaker stands
• Sensitivity (1W/1M): 91.5dB
• Weight: 41 lbs (15.3 Kg)
• Dimensions (WDH): 18.1"x 14.9"x 27.2" (46 x 37.8 x 69.2 cm)
W A R N I N G S
• Read all instructions before using the product.
• This product may be capable of producing sound levels that could cause
permanent hearing loss. Do not operate for a long period of time at a high
volume level or at a level that is uncomfortable. If you experience any
hearing loss or ringing in the ears, you should consult an audiologist.
• To avoid damage to the drivers, never overload the speaker.
• To avoid the risk of fire, do not ever expose the speaker to a source of
naked flames. Also, it should be located away from heat sources such as
radiators, heat vents, or other devices (including amplifiers) that produce
• The product should be positioned so that proper ventilation is maintained.
• This speaker is designed for indoor use only. Do not expose to weather or
high humidity, rain, etc.
• Care should be taken so that objects do not fall into, and liquids are not
spilled through, the enclosure’s openings. Do not place containers of liquids
on the speaker.
• Don’t place any heavy appliance or object (>130lbs/60kg) on the speaker
• This unit is to be installed by qualified personnel only.
• This speaker is only to be used with power amplifiers complying with the
safety requirement of EN or IEC60065.
• This product should be serviced by qualified service personnel if:
A. Objects have fallen into, or liquid has been spilled onto the product.
B. The product has been exposed to rain.
C. The product does not appear to operate normally or exhibits
a marked change in performance.
D. The product has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
• Do not attempt to service this unit. All servicing should be referred to
qualified service personnel.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this speaker, basic precautions should always be taken, including the following:
F E A T U R E S
& Technical Data