Two-year limited warranty customer service – GE 169028 User Manual
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new one.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton and
• Return the product to your nearest WAL
MART store or call Customer
Assistance at 1-877-207-0923.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer, blades and/or agitators.
• Commercial use or any other use not found in printed directions.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other
rights which vary from state to state.
MART expressly disclaims all responsibility for consequential
damages or incidental losses caused by use of this appliance. Some states
do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
What if you purchased your product in the U.S., Canada or Mexico and
encounter a problem while using it outside the country of purchase?
• The warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and if you follow
the warranty claim procedure as noted.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
For faster service please have model, series, and type numbers ready
for operator to assist you. These numbers can be found the bottom of
your coffee grinder.
MODEL : ___________ TYPE : ___________ SERIES : ___________
Customer Assistance Number: 1-877-207-0923
Keep this number for future reference!
E-mail inquiries: www.gehousewares.com
840092500 ENv03.qxd 11/13/01 10:08 AM Page 6