Waterloo F1881 User Manual
3-DRAWER UTILITY CART
• For casters, use high quality bearing grease (yearly).
• Lubricate the slides with grease or equivalent (twice yearly.)
• Lubricate lock with graphite (yearly).
• The maximum weight for each drawer should be no more than
• The maximum product weight, including contents, should be no
more than 400 lbs.
Ball bearing slides
• Periodically the drawer fronts, drawer trim, and other surfaces
should be cleaned with a mild detergent and water.
• Auto wax will preserve the unit’s luster finish. Apply the wax as to
a car. The wax will also help protect the unit against scratches.
• Grease and oil can be removed with most standard cleaning
fluids. For safety, use a nonflammable cleaning fluid.
• If drawer liners are supplied, it is recommended they are used
to protect the finish inside the drawers and to make the drawers
easier to clean. The drawer liners may be cleaned with soap and
Waterloo Industries, 139 West Forest Hill Avenue, Oak Creek, WI 53154, USA
In the United States Call 1-800-833-4405 for Service Parts.
Outside the United States call your local distributor. Please pro-
vide the Model Number when calling.
is used to indicate a hazardous situation which,
if not avoided, will result in serious injury or death.
indicates a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, could result in serious injury or death.
CAUTION is used to indicate a hazardous situation which, if not
avoided, may result in minor injury, moderate injury, or property
CAUTION: Read and follow all Safety Rules and Operating In-
structions before first use of this product.
• DO NOT stand on this product. You may fall or cause product to
• DO NOT open more than one drawer at a time. The product may
become unstable and tip.
• DO NOT step in the drawers. You may fall or cause product to
• DO NOT mount this product on a truck bed or any other moving
• DO NOT move the product prior to closing and locking all the
drawers. The drawers could come open and make the product
unstable and tip.
• This product is not designed to be directly lifted with a fork lift, or
to be towed with any mechanical devices.
• The maximum weight for each drawer should never be exceed-
• Only transport this product empty. Properly secure when trans-
• DO NOT exceed maximum product weight, including contents.
See Capacities section for load rating.
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing or repositioning the
DO NOT pull this product when moving it. Push the product to
prevent personal injury.
• USE THE BRAKES when not moving this product. This will pre-
vent the product from rolling.
• DO NOT alter this product in any manner. For example, do not
weld external lockbars or attach electrical equipment.
• Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become
unstable and tip if stored or moved on an uneven surface.
• BE CAREFUL when closing the cover. Remove hands before the
cover closes completely.
LOCATING MODEL # INFORMATION
Model number and other information required for service parts
is on a label included separately in the packing at the top of the
carton or located on the back of the unit. If included separately,
affix label to the back of the unit for future reference.