Troubleshooting – NewAir Thermoelectric Wine Cooler AW-180E User Manual
To troubleshoot your wine cooler, follow the suggestions below to address the most common problems
before seeking assistance from a service center:
The wine cooler will not operate.
• The unit may be plugged in using a different voltage.
Also, the circuit breaker may be tripped or there is a
The wine cooler is not cold
• Check the temperature control settings, as the external
environment may require a higher setting.
• The door may be opened too frequently.
• The door is not closed completely.
• The door seal does not seal properly.
• The wine cooler does not have sufficient clearance.
The light does not work.
• Contact the dealer or an authorized service center.
The wine cooler vibrates while
• Make sure the unit is leveled.
The wine cooler produces a lot of
• The unit may not be leveled.
• Check the fan.
The door will not close properly.
• The unit is not leveled.
• The doors are reversed and not properly installed.
• The seal is weak.
• The shelves are out of position.
The LED display does not work.
• There may be a problem with the main control board.
• There is a PCB problem.
• There is a problem with the plug.
There is an LED display error.
• The display may be weak.
• The temperature point is off.
The buttons do not function.
• The temperature control panel may be damaged.