Safety information – Nyrius Songo Link (BR30) User Manual
- 3 -
1. Read all instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Disconnect this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long
periods of time.
10. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when
the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
11. Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and ensure that no
objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
12. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain or moisture.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with
other household wastes throughout North America. To prevent possible
harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste
disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of
material resources. To return your used device, please use the return
and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was
purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.