Salter 399 HBSSXR Heston Blumenthal Precision Stainless Steel Timer User Manual
Stainless steel timer instructions, Homedics group ltd
TO SET CLOCK
1. Press “Clock/Timer” button to switch to clock mode.
2. Press and hold “Clock/Timer” for 3 seconds. The digits
will begin to flash.
3. Press “M” to set hours. Press “S” to set minutes.
4. Press “Clock/Timer” button to confirm the time and
return to timer mode.
The battery compartment is located on the bottom of the
timer. Insert batteries (2 x AAA) observing the + and - polarity
signs in side the battery compartment. Replace cover.
TO SET TIMER
1. Press “M” to set minutes. Press “S” to set seconds. Press
and hold the buttons to advance the digits quickly.
2. Press “Start/Stop” to start timer countdown.
3. At “00:00”, the alarm will beep. Then the timer will begin
to count up. A reminder alarm will sound every 3
minutes until the timer is stopped.
4. Press “Start/Stop” to stop the alarm and
5. To recall the last set time, press “Start/Stop”.
6. To reset the timer to zero, press both “M” and “S” at the
7. Press “Clock/Timer” to return to the clock display.
8. The timer will count up or down to 199 minutes, 59 seconds.
TO INSTALL BATTERIES
COUNT UP FEATURE
1. The timer will also count up. While “00.00” is displayed,
press the “Start/Stop” button.
2. Press “Start/Stop” again to pause or resume timing.
3. Press “Minute” and “Second” at the same time to reset to
USE AND CARE
• Use 2 x AAA batteries. If the display begins to disappear
or alarm sound faint, replace batteries. Always remove
• Do not place on or near hot surfaces.
• Do not immerse in water.
• To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
This product is intended for domestic use only. Salter will repair or
replace the product, or any part of this product, (excluding batteries)
free of charge if within 2 years of the date of purchase, it can be
shown to have failed through defective workmanship or materials.
This guarantee covers working parts that affect the function of the
product. It does not cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair
wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse. Opening or
taking apart the product or its components will void the guarantee.
Claims under guarantee must be supported by proof of purchase
and be returned carriage paid to Salter (or local Salter appointed
agent if outside the UK). Care should be taken in packing the
product so that it is not damaged while in transit. This undertaking
is in addition to a consumer's statutory rights and does not affect
those rights in any way. For UK Sales and Service contact HoMedics
Group Ltd, PO Box 460, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 9EW, UK. Helpline Tel
No: (01732) 360783.Outside the UK contact your local Salter
This marking indicates that this product should
not be disposed with other household wastes
throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to
the environment or human health from
uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it
responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material
resources. To return your used device, please use the return
and collection systems or contact the retailer where the
product was purchased. They can take this product for
environmental safe recycling.
STAINLESS STEEL TIMER INSTRUCTIONS
HoMedics Group Ltd
PO Box 460, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 9EW, UK.
IB-399EN-0610-01:Layout 1 22/06/2010 14:44 Page 1