Vixen 38062 Fork Mount User Manual
Vixen Optical devices
VIXEN Fork Mount - Items 3806 and 38062*
Hold the half pillar over the tripod head so that the hollow
is above the peg. Place the half pillar on the tripod head so
that the two are flush. Tighten the knob on the underside of
the tripod head
Move the Tube Up and Down or Horizontally
The tube can be moved freely up and down or horizontally. Adjust the tube axis by tightening the screw
and the turn-base tightening screw for proper movement.
Inclining the Arms
The arms can be inclined 45 deg. back and forth. To do this:
1. Remove the binocular or the telescope from the mount
2. Pull out the black rubber tube pad on the turn base
3. Loosen the arm axis lock screw on the turn base with the Allen wrench while holding the arm
4. Incline the arm 45 deg. If the arms cannot be moved, loosen the arm axis lock screw further. Set the
notch on the arm axis to the notch on the turn base.
5. Tighten the arm axis lock screw on the turn base. Do no tighten it without aligning the notches precisely.
6. Put the black rubber tube pad back to the turn base.
* New Fork Mount 38062 (white) fits on the
HAL130SX Tripod (Item #25151)