Homelite LM-16002-36 User Manual
Assembly instructions § parts list, Mfr’s. ng 236), Assembly
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Mfr’s. Ng 236)
§ Parts List
FDR USE WITH ALL RIDING UNITS
1. Mount the two wheel and tire assemblies on the axle and
secure with two 3/4" washers and two 3/16 x 1-1/2"
2. Mount the frame assembly to the axle assembly and se
cure with two 5/16 X 4-5/8 L-shaped pins and two quick
pins. Be sure the axle curve is away from the ground.
3. Bolt the tongue to the frame assembly using two
Be sure that the front end of the tongue is lower than the
end that is bolted to the frame.
4. Insert the box pivot assembly into the rear of the frame
assembly and secure with two 1/2 x 1-1/2" pins and two
5. Place the dump body on its tailgate to attach the pivot box
assembly. Place the two 3/S" long bushings, one in
each arm of the pivot box assembly. Insert a3/8-16 x 1"
capscrew with a 3/8" flatwasher through the trailer body
sides and through eachbushing and secure with3/8" lock-
3/8-16 X 2-1/4" capscrews, lockwashers, and hex nuts. washer and hex nut on each side. (Figure 2.)