Casio MPC-701M30E User Manual
A powerful Pen Tablet for
vertical market applications
indoor and outdoor
Manufactured to withstand business environments
• The Shock absorbing mechanism protects the built-in HDD and other components from damage.
• The Water splash resistance with IPx2 level makes it possible for operation outside.
Dual batteries system allows for long uninterrupted operation
• Dual batteries system provides power for over 8 hours *.
*The duration may vary depending on the surrounding temperature and humidity.
feature allows continuous use of the PC while changing a run down battery.
The vivid display and automatic controlled backlight for the display and the numeric
keyboard make it possible to use under direct sunlight or in the total darkness.
• 8.4-inch (800 x 600 dots) VE**-Transflective TFT color LCD with automatic backlight controlled
by an illumination sensor provides the best visibility in its class of Pen Tablet PCs under direct sunlight
or in the total darkness.
• The key-backlight with automatic ON/OFF control lights up each numeric key allowing operation in total darkness.
Industry standard interfaces for expandability and flexibility
• Integrated industry standard interfaces and a wide range of options are available allowing
• expandability and flexibility as your business application varies.
This NEW business oriented Pen Tablet PC comes
with the latest features and technology
** VE; Visible Everywhere
MPC-701M50E TFT Back-Lit
The new Casio MPC-701 Pen Note Pad / Tablet PC
is your mobile application solution for:
• Electronic document reference
• P.O.S. / Graphic order entry terminal
• Accident reporting and damage estimation
• Sales presentations
• Delivery and inventory control
• Financial / Trading applications
• Many more Uses