Eurotech Appliances 3200 User Manual
Eurotech smooth ceramic cooktops by origo
Operator’s Manual and Safety Instructions
3100, 3200 and 3300 .
EuroTech Smooth Ceramic Cooktops
Operators should read and become familiar with these instructions prior to use of these appliances.
Special Safety Section
Carefully read and understand these instructions before operating your ORIGO stove. Save these
instructions for periodic review. Anyone operating this appliance should be familiar with the
information and instructions contained herein.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. THEY ARE
INTENDED TO MINIMIZE THE POSSIBILITY OF SERIOUS HARM.
• Insure the stove is properly installed and grounded in
accordance with all applicable regulations.
• Do not modify or alter the stove.
• Insure that the appliance is secure in its position.
• Turn the stove off when not in use.
• Do not hang or place towels, papers, curtains or other
combustibles near the stove.
• Keep surfaces and interior parts free of grease or
other flammable substances.
• Use due care not to touch the ceramic area above the
burners for approximately 15 minutes after the stove
has been turned off.
• The stove is intended for cooking purposes only. Do
not use as a comfort space heater
• Do not store items of interest to children above or
beside the cooktop. Children climbing on or around
the appliance while hot can be seriously injured.
• Do not allow children to operate this appliance.
Never leave children unattended in the area when it is
in use and never allow children to sit or stand on any
part of the stove. Never leave the appliance
unattended while burners are in operation. Boilovers
can cause excessive smoke, greasy spills can catch
fire and a hot dry pan can crack or melt.
• Do not place plastic items such as salt and
peppershakers, food wrappings or other utensils on
top of the stove when it is in use. Also be cautious in
the use of potholders, towels and wooden spoons.
• Be cautious and watch closely when cooking with
grease and oil. Remember: Do not use water to
extinguish grease fires. Use a properly rated fire
• Do not allow clothing or flammable items to come in
contact with burners while in use.
• Use pots, pans and utensils that are designed and
rated for use with ceramic surfaces and rated burner
output. Use pots and pans that cover a burner surface.
• Clean the ceramic surface periodically with an
appropriate agent. Do not allow spills to remain on
• Do not operate this appliance if it is not in a proper
and safe condition, or has any broken or defective
parts. Only a qualified technician should make
repairs. Order only genuine Origo replacement parts,
• SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE
Installation must be in accordance with all applicable standards. Follow ABYC
standards for marine use and RVIA standards for RV use. Other installations
may have other requirements. Installation should be performed by qualified