Yamaha PSR-S670 User Manual
Firmware, Installation procedure, Download the firmware
Do not turn off the power of the instrument or remove the USB memory during this operation.
Download the firmware
1) Download the Zip file to the computer.
2) Connect the USB memory to your computer.
3) Extract the *.prg file and copy it to the root directory of your USB memory.
Connect the USB memory to the instrument
Connect the USB memory containing the downloaded files into the USB TO DEVICE terminal of the
Make sure that the USB memory is properly connected to the terminal.
Excessive force or incorrect insertion may damage the terminal.
Install the firmware
1) Hold down STYLE CONTROL [START/STOP] button on the panel and turn the power on
Power on button
2) Keep holding down the [START/STOP] button until the following message appears:
3) When the following message appears after a few moments, press the [START/STOP] button.
System Booter ver.1.**
Now loading. Please wait a moment…
Copyright(C) 20** Yamaha Corporation