Settings, System update, Instruction manual – Sony BRAVIA KDL-22EX3xx User Manual
Page 24: Picture
You can update the TV system using USB memory. Obtain information from the
Displays contents of Instruction Manual on the screen.
Use coloured buttons to move through the screens.
to select , then press to go to related item or access real
Selects the picture mode.
“Vivid”: For enhanced picture contrast and sharpness.
“Standard”: For standard picture. Recommended for home entertainment.
• "Picture Mode" is set depending on "Scene Select" settings.
• "Vivid" and "Standard" are available when "General" is selected in "Scene Select" mode.
Adjusts the brightness of the backlight.
• Reducing the brightness of the screen, the power consumption will be reduced.
Increases or decreases picture contrast.
Brightens or darkens the picture.
Increases or decreases colour intensity.
Increases or decreases the green tones and red tones.
• “Hue” can only be adjusted for an NTSC colour signal (e.g., U.S.A. video tapes).
Sharpens or softens the picture.
Adjusts the whiteness of the picture.
“Cool”: Gives the white colours a blue tint.
“Neutral”: Gives the white colours a neutral tint.
“Warm”: Gives the white colours a red tint.
• “Warm” can not be selected when you set “Picture Mode” to “Vivid”.
080MEN.fm Page 24 Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:57 AM