Uploading images to a media service, Windows macintosh – Sony bloggie MHS-TS20К User Manual
Uploading images to a media
1 Choose images and the sharing site to upload with the camera in advance
2 Connect the camera to a computer in which the Bloggie Software (pre-
loaded on the internal memory) is already installed.
Bloggie Software starts automatically and the confirmation screen for uploading images
Upload images by following the uploading procedure of the network service.
• Set [LUN Settings] to [Multi].
• When uploading images over the Internet, the cache may remain in the computer being used depending
on the service provider. This is also true when the camera is used for this purpose.
In order to use Bloggie Software to enjoy the benefits of the image uploading service or other
services (the “services”) provided by these and other websites, you must consent to the
• Some websites require registration procedures and/or fees to use their services. In using such services,
you must comply with the terms and conditions established by the websites concerned.
• Services may be terminated or changed in accordance with the convenience of the website operators.
Sony will not be held responsible for any trouble occurring between the users and third parties or any
inconvenience caused to users relating to the utilization of the services inclusive of the termination of or
changes to such services.
• To view a website, you will be redirected to it by the Sony server. There may be times when you cannot
access the website because of server maintenance or for other reasons.
• If the operation of the Sony server is to be terminated, you will be notified of the termination ahead of
time on Sony’s website, etc.
• The URLs to which you are redirected by the Sony server and other information may be recorded for the
purposes of improving Sony’s future products and services. However, no personal data will be recorded
on such occasions.
Notes on Bloggie Software (pre-loaded on the