Built-in battery pack – Sony bloggie MHS-TS20К User Manual
Built-in battery pack
On charging the battery pack
• We recommend charging the battery pack in an ambient temperature of between 10°C to 30°C (50°F to
86°F). The battery pack may not be effectively charged in temperatures outside this range.
• When usable battery life becomes half the usual time, even after charging the battery fully, the battery
should be replaced. Consult your nearest Sony dealer.
Effective use of the battery pack
• Battery performance decreases in low temperature surroundings. So in cold places, the operational time
of the battery pack is shorter.
• The battery pack will run out quickly if you use the zoom frequently.
• Do not expose the camera to water. The camera is not water-resistant.
• Do not leave the camera in an extremely hot place, such as in a car or under direct sunlight.
How to store the camera
• Even if you do not use the camera for an extended period, fully charge the camera every 6 to 12 months
to maintain the camera’s function. Also, store the camera in a cool, dry place.
On battery life
• The battery life is limited. Battery capacity decreases over time and through repeated use. If decreased
usage time between charges becomes significant, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
• The battery life varies according to how it is stored and the operating conditions and environment in
which each battery pack is used.