Notices, Wt-1a – Nikon WT-1 User Manual
• No part of the manuals included with
this product may be reproduced, trans-
mitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval
system, or translated into any language
in any form, by any means, without
Nikon’s prior written permission.
• Nikon reserves the right to change the
specifi cations of the hardware and soft-
ware described in these manuals at any
time and without prior notice.
• Nikon will not be held liable for any
damages resulting from the use of this
• While every effort has been made to
ensure that the information in these
manuals is accurate and complete, we
would appreciate it were you to bring
any errors or omissions to the attention
of the Nikon representative in your area
(address provided separately).
Notice for Customers in the U.S.A.
U.S.A. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Declaration of Conformity
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation of the device is subject to
the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
Products that contain a radio transmitter
are labeled with FCC ID and may also carry
the FCC logo.
FCC Radio Frequency Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digi-
tal device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the follow-
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for help.
This device complies with FCC RF exposure requirements.