York YHYB pdf manual
INSTALLATION, OPERATION, & MAINTENANCE
Supersedes: Form 115.20-NOM2 (1199) Form 115.20-NOM2 (105)
***** WARNING TO INSTALLER, SERVICE PERSONNEL AND OWNER *****
Altering the product or replacing parts with non authorized factory parts voids all warranty or
implied warranty and may result in adverse operational performance and/or a possible hazardous
safety condition to service personnel and occupants. Company employees and/or contractors are
not authorized to waive this warning.
MODEL YHBC – Ceiling Concealed Model
MODEL YHH – Ceiling Concealed Model with Electric Heat
MODEL YPHBC – Ceiling Concealed Model with Insulated
Return. Plenum and Filter
MODEL YPHH – Ceiling Concealed Model with Electric
Heat, Insulated Return Plenum and Filter
MODEL YCHBC – Ceiling Cabinet Model
MODEL YRHBC – Telescoping / Recessed Ceiling Model
MODEL YHYB – High Capacity Ceiling Concealed Model
MODEL YPHYB – High Capacity Ceiling Concealed Model
with Insulated Return Plenum and Filter
1. 2-Pipe units have one water coil. 4-Pipe units have two water coils.
2. Changeover is used to select heating or cooling mode.
3. YORK International does not recommend “fan cycle” applications for cooling on unit mounted thermostats.
4. For proper operation, control valve must be normally closed.
5. Aquastats provided where required.
6. Electric Heat is only available in the YHH and YPHH units. These units require a remote thermostat (low voltage 4 wire thermostat).