Yamaha yfm 350 User Manual
INSTRUCTION SUPPLEMENT FOR 1987-
LATER YAMAHA YFM350 WARRIOR
Removing stock carburetor and cables.
1. Remove seat and gas tank. Make sure fuel
petcock is in “off” position.
2. Remove throttle cable paying close attention
to routing, as the new cable(s) will need too
be routed the same.
3. Remove stock carburetor and stock throttle
Preparing motor for carburetor install
1. Remove stock manifold from cylinder head.
2. Place supplied o’ring into aluminum flange
as pictured in figure 1.
3. Install aluminum and rubber flange to motor
using supplied bolts. See Figure 2. The
shorter 25mm bolt will need to be placed in
the bottom hole. IMPORTANT NOTE: Install
the aluminum flange with the o’ring towards
the motor and the thick side up.
Twist Throttle Instructions
1. Install the throttle cables into the supplied
throttle housing and place onto clean
2. Route throttle cables through frame as stock
cable was routed.
3. Install the pull cable (long shoulder on cable)
into the 4:00 position and the return cable
end into the 1:00 position of the cable
wheel. Secure cables to cable bracket by
replacing end piece and Phillips screw. See
Thumb Throttle Instructions