Sorting images (filtering) – Sony DPF-D1020 User Manual
Sorting images (Filtering)
When a desired image is displayed, press MENU then
B/b to select the
v/V to select [Sort] and press ENTER.
Select a sort style using
v/V and press ENTER.
• [Sort by date]: Filters by the shooting date.
• [Sort by folder]: Filters by the folder.
• [Sort by vertical/horizontal]:
Filters by the image orientation.
• [Sort by mark]: Filters by the mark.
• [Sort by videos/photos] (DPF-D1020/D820/D720
only): Filters according to files that contain videos or
B/b/v/V to select the item you want, then press
To cancel the sort
Press MENU while the sorted images are displayed, select [Exit sort
(show all photos)] and press ENTER.
To change the sort style
Press BACK while the sorted images are displayed then select
another sort style.
x Using the remote control
Press SORT when an image is
displayed on the screen (except for
During Clock and Calendar display,
you cannot select the
x During sorting
Avoid doing the following. Doing so
may damage this unit, memory card,
or the data:
• Turning off the power
• Removing an memory card
• Inserting another card
x Sort is automatically
• When the playback device is
• When images on a memory card
are sorted and the memory card is