Henny Penny ECC-220 User Manual
Classic combi, Combi oven, Electric or gas
© 2007Henny Penny Corporation, Eaton, OH 45320 USA Revised 7/17/07
Electric or gas
ovens use moist heat and dry heat,
either separately or in combination,
to produce the ideal cooking
conditions for a wide variety of foods.
Four basic cooking modes employ
a variety of built-in functions in
• Steaming/Moist heat:
Low and high-temperature
• Convection cooking/Dry heat:
Electric: 86-572°F (30-300°C)
Gas: 86-482°F (30-250°C)
• Combination/Dry and moist heat:
• Rethermalizing/Dry and moist heat:
Henny Penny bridges the gap
between boiler and boilerless combis
with Advanced Steam Technology.™
This system introduces large amounts
of steam into the cooking cabinet
quickly without the deliming and
maintenance issues of a boiler.
Units include a single-sensor core
temperature probe for automatic
2/1 GN mobile oven rack (MOR) or
full-size sheet pan mobile oven rack
(MOR) included with each unit.
ClassicCombi™ model ECC-220
Henny Penny Corporation
PO Box 60 Eaton OH 45320 USA
+1 937 456.8400
+1 937 456.8434 Fax
800 417.8434 Fax
• Advanced Steam Technology™ for
effective steam generation without
• Easy to operate control panel, dial
settings, LED readouts and icons.
• Operators can select and input cooking
• Cleaning program with user guide.
• Manual humidification.
• Offers up to 3 cooking steps in
• Temperatures can be displayed in
either °F or °C.
• Auto-reverse fan for fast, even cooking
throughout the cabinet.
• Filterless grease extraction.
• Rethermalizing and plated banquet
system utilizes specific settings
including fan speed function for easy,
high quality banquet cooking.
• Seamless interior cabinet of
corrosion-resistant chrome nickel
steel. Exterior made from 1 mm
chrome nickel stainless steel.
• Single-sensor core temperature probe.
• Rear ventilated, double-pane door,
• Two-stage safety door latch.
• Auto-retractable hose shower for easy,
• Integrated siphon for easy drain
• Time delay start and preheat/cooldown
WaveClean™ self-cleaning system
significantly reduces water and
Crisping Control - Active
dehumidification for crispy products
Full seal door with triple-pane glass
Multi-sensor core temperature probe
Oven plate rack (OPR)
The ECC/GCC-220 has a capacity of
(20) full-size sheet pans or (40) full-size
steam table pans, 2 ½ in. (65 mm) deep.