Heatiator Heatilator Evolution NEVO4236I NEVO3630I User Manual
Owner’s manual, Warning, Caution
Heatilator • Evolution • 4065-114 Rev. o • 11/11
Installation and Operation
Installation and service of this appliance should be performed
by qualified personnel. Hearth & Home Technologies
suggests NFI certified or factory-trained professionals, or
technicians supervised by an NFI certified professional.
If the information in these instruc-
tions is not followed exactly, a
fi re may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other fl am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
• What to do if you smell gas:
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch. Do not
use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from
a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the fi re department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualifi ed installer, service agency, or
the gas supplier.
This appliance may be installed as an OEM installation
in manufactured home (USA only) or mobile home and
must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s
instructions and the manufactured home construction and
safety standard, Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 or Standard for
Installation in Mobile Homes, CAN/CSA Z240MH.
This appliance is only for use with the type(s) of gas
indicated on the rating plate.
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
Leave this manual with
party responsible for
use and operation.
Read, understand and follow
these instructions for safe
installation and operation.
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts installation must
be performed by a licensed plumber or gas fi tter;
See Table of Contents for location of additional
Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirements.
Glass and other surfaces are hot during
operation and cool down.
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• A l e r t c h i l d r e n a n d a d u l t s t o h a z a r d s o f h i g h
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
fl ammable materials.
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other combustibles
Hot glass will cause burns.
• Do not touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
This appliance has been supplied with an integral
barrier to prevent direct contact with the fi xed glass
panel. Do NOT operate the appliance with the barrier
Contact your dealer or Hearth & Home Technologies if the
barrier is not present or help is needed to properly install one.