Heatiator Heatilator GB4336 User Manual
Owner’s manual, Warning, Caution
Heatilator • GB4336/GB4992 • 4003-085 Rev H • 04/06
Installation and Operation
B-Vent Gas Appliance
Installation and service of this appliance should be performed
by qualified personnel. Hearth & Home Technologies
suggests NFI certiﬁ ed or factory-trained
professionals, or technicians supervised
by an NFI certiﬁ ed professional.
If the information in these instruc-
tions is not followed exactly, a
ﬁ re may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other ﬂ am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
• What to do if you smell gas:
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch. Do not
use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from
a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the ﬁ re department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualiﬁ ed installer, service agency, or
the gas supplier.
HOT! DO NOT TOUCH.
SEVERE BURNS MAY RESULT.
CLOTHING IGNITION MAY RESULT.
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
• Do NOT operate with protective barriers removed or
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other
Glass and other surfaces are hot during
operation and cool down.
This appliance may be installed as an OEM installation
in manufactured home (USA only) or mobile home and
must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s
instructions and the manufactured home construction and
safety standard, Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 or Standard for
Installation in Mobile Homes, CAN/CSA Z240MH.
This appliance is only for use with the type(s) of gas indicated
on the rating plate.
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
installation must be performed by a licensed plumber or gas ﬁ tter.
a CO detector shall be installed in the room where the appliance is
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
Leave this manual with
party responsible for
use and operation.
Read, understand and follow
these instructions for safe
installation and operation.