Honeywell TM005X User Manual
• Remote temperature and humidity transmission to the main
unit via 433 MHz signal
• 100 feet (30 meters) transmission range without interference
• LCD display of measured temperature and humidity
• Three (3) channels selection
• Selection of the temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
• Case can be wall mounted using built-in hanger
A. LED INDICATOR
• Flashes once when the remote sensor transmits a reading to the
• Flashes twice when battery power is low.
B. BATTERY COMPARTMENT
• Holds two AA-size batteries
• Resets all readings
D. CHANNEL SWITCH
• Selects the desired channel
E. WALL-MOUNT RECESSED OPENING
• Keeps the remote sensor on the wall
F. °C/ °F SELECTOR
• Selects the temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
• The remote sensor can be placed indoors or outdoors; the main
unit must be placed indoors.
• We recommend using alkaline batteries for the remote sensor
and main unit when temperatures are above 32°F (0°C). We
recommend using AA lithium batteries for the remote sensor
when temperatures are below 32°F (0°C).
• Avoid using rechargeable batteries. (Rechargeable batteries
cannot maintain correct power requirements).
• Insert batteries before first use, matching the polarity in the
• ALWAYS install batteries in the remote sensor before the main
• Press RESET after each battery change with a paper clip or
• During an initial setup, place the main unit as close as possible
to the remote sensor.
• After reception is established (the remote temperature will
appear on the main unit’s display), position the remote sensor
and the main unit within the effective transmission range of 100
feet (30 meters).