Honeywell TM005X User Manual
displayed one-by-one automatically for 4 seconds each in the following
sequence: Indoor, Channel 1, Channel 2 and Channel 3.
To exit from scanning mode, press and hold the CHANNEL button for
2 seconds, and the icon “
” will disappear, returning the main unit
display to the default display mode.
If the main unit display mode for the remote sensor reading shows
dashes (- - -), press and hold the SEARCH button for 2 seconds to
begin a new signal search (the signal search icon will flash above the
remote channel number).
If the signal isn’t received within two minutes, please make sure that:
• The remote sensor is in its proper location.
• The distance between main unit and remote sensor is not over
100 feet (30meters).
• The path between units is clear of obstacles. Shorten the
distance if necessary.
• Fresh batteries are installed correctly in both remote sensor and
• Batteries were inserted into the remote unit first and the main
If there is still no communication, please perform the following steps:
• Bring the main unit and remote sensor close together.
• Remove the four (4) small screws from the back of the remote
sensor with a small Phillips screwdriver and open the battery
• Remove the batteries from the battery compartment and reinstall
them in the same manner. Remote sensor LED indicator will
flash showing transmission of the signal.
• Remove the batteries from the main unit and reinstall them in
the same manner.
• The remote temperature appeared on the main unit’s display will
show that transmission is being received successfully.
Signals from other household devices such as wireless doorbells, home
security systems, and entry control may interfere with this product or
cause temporary reception interruption. This is normal and will not
affect the general performance of the product. The transmission and
reception of the temperature readings will resume once the interference
This product is engineered to give you years of satisfactory service if
handled carefully. Here are a few precautions:
• Do not immerse the units in water.
• Do not clean the units with abrasive or corrosive materials.
They may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the electronic
• Do not subject the product to excessive force, shock, dust,
temperature, or humidity, which may result in malfunctions,
shorter lifespan, damaged batteries, and damaged parts.
• Do not tamper with the units internal components. Doing so will