Fender 57 Amp User Manual
The fender® 57 amp, Features include, Fender 57 amp
Fender 57 Amp
A PRODUCT OF:
FENDER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION
CORONA, CALIFORNIA USA
Fender®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster® and Deluxe™ are trademarks of FMIC.
Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
© 2007 FMIC. All rights reserved.
(insert into ‘57 Deluxe owner’s manual, P/N 0073203000)
The Fender® 57 Amp
“The amp that could have been.”
antasize on this: Leo Fender at the local coffee
shop in 1957, watching a beautiful new black tail-
finned Chrysler® or Cadillac® gliding by, thinking, “I
should make a really fancy guitar amp some day.”
Fender amplifiers like the late ‘50s Deluxe™ were
the finest available at the time and have become
enduring, collectable icons, but…considering Leo
made custom-color Stratocaster® guitars, what if he
would have strayed from the proven Tweed formula
to give discerning artists and enthusiasts something
a little more…showy?
Enter the Fender 57 Amp. Its striking split-grille
cabinet is hand crafted from solid maple, finished in
spectacular polished black lacquer, and topped with
a plethora of premium appointments. Plugging in
and turning on reveals the beautiful warm tones of
the legendary hand-wired ‘57 Deluxe Amp with the
amazing performance of the coveted Celestion® Blue
• Only 300 will be made for the world.
• Hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board.
• Late 1950s 5E3 circuit, produces about 12 Watts.
• Mic and Instrument channels with individual volume controls.
• 12” Celestion® Blue Alnico speaker for extreme dynamics, unique
voice and increased volume.
• Matched pair of Groove Tubes® 6V6GT output tubes.
• 5Y3 rectifier tube helps provide natural compression or “sag.”
• Two high-gain 12AX7 preamp tubes, one of which may be
substituted with a 12AY7 for the original ’50s lower-gain sound, if
• Dovetail-joined solid Maple cabinet with a strong fundamental
• Black “Piano Lacquer” finish.
• Premium heavy-knurl “Roll-Easy” Telecaster® knobs.
• Solid aluminum speed boat handle.
• Custom plush padded cover is included.
• Leather Collectors’ Portfolio, contains Certificate of Authenticity,
designers’ notes, factory photos and other surprises!
• Designed in Scottsdale, AZ, USA.
• Made in Corona, CA, USA.
5 year warranty (US and Canada, other territories may vary)
The World's Most Popular Instrument Amplifiers…—Since 1946