Coffeemaker parts illustration – Gevalia XCE8 User Manual
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT REMOVE THE BOTTOM COVER. NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS
CAUTION: DO NOT IMMERSE THE UNIT IN ANY LIQUID
WARNING: To avoid damage or injury from the Glass Carafe, please follow
1. The Glass Carafe is designed for use with this appliance only. Never use the Glass
Carafe on a range top or in a conventional or microwave oven.
2. Do not set a hot Glass Carafe on a wet or cold surface.
3. Discard the Glass Carafe if damaged in any manner or if the Glass Carafe has a loose
or weakened handle. A chip or crack could result in breakage or contaminate the liquid
contents with glass particles.
4. Do not clean the Glass Carafe or Coffeemaker with scouring powders, steel wool pads,
or other abrasive materials. Do not insert your hand or other objects into the Glass
Carafe. Please clean your Glass Carafe by rinsing it out with warm soapy water.
5. This Glass Carafe is designed to be used with this Coffeemaker only.
Do not use this appliance for other than its intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Household Use Only
1. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from
entanglement or tripping over a longer cord.
2. An extension cord may be used if care is exercised in its use.
3. If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should
be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance. The extension cord should
be arranged so that it does not drape over the counter or table-top where it can be
pulled on by children or tripped over accidentally. The electrical rating of the
Coffeemaker is listed on the bottom panel of the unit.
4. As a safely feature, this appliance has a polarized alternating current plug (one blade
is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a
polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not insert fully in the outlet, reverse the
plug. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Coffeemaker Parts Illustration: (
#4 Paper Filter
Filter Basket Lid
Shower Head Spout
Pause & Serve
MAX Fill Line