GE 840099900 User Manual
Two-Year Limited Warranty
Cleaning Your Kettle
With kettle unplugged, empty any remaining water and rinse.
To avoid scale/lime deposit build-up, empty kettle after each
Wipe the exterior of kettle with a damp cloth. Do not use
abrasive scouring pads or powders as they may scratch the
smooth surface of the kettle.
NEVER IMMERSE THE KETTLE IN WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS.
If you have a claim under this warranty, please call our Customer
Assistance Number. For faster service please have model, series,
and type numbers ready for operator to assist you. These num-
bers can be found on the bottom of your electric kettle.
MODEL : ___________ TYPE : ___________ SERIES : ___________
Customer Assistance Number: 1-877-207-0923
Keep this number for future reference!
E-mail inquiries: www.gehousewares.com
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new one.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton
and packing materials.
• Return the product to your nearest WAL
MART store or call
Customer Assistance at 1-877-207-0923.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer, blades and/or agitators.
• Commercial use or any other use not found in printed directions.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state.
MART expressly disclaims all responsibility for consequential
damages or incidental losses caused by use of this appliance. Some
states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or con-
sequential losses so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
What if you purchased your product in the U.S., Canada or Mexico and
encounter a problem while using it outside the country of purchase?
• The warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and if you
follow the warranty claim procedure as noted.
840099900 ENv00.qxd 3/11/02 9:12 AM Page 6