GE ZDP36L4RHSS4 User Manual
Dimensions and Clearances (in inches)
Speciﬁcation Revised 10/05
For answers to your Monogram,
appliance questions, visit our website at
GEAppliances.com or call GE Answer Center
Professional ranges offer a number of choices in size and cooktop
All Professional Ranges are factory set for natural or liquid propane
gas. The correct model should be ordered for the installation situation.
36" Natural Gas Model
ZDP36N4RHSS–4 gas burners and grill
36" Liquid Propane Gas Model
ZDP36L4RHSS–4 gas burners and grill
Note: Conversion kits (WB49X10132, Natural to LP and WB49X10133,
LP to Natural) are available if the wrong gas type was ordered. High
Altitude kit, WB49X10130 (for Natural and LP gas models), is also
available. The kits must be installed by a qualified service technician
at additional cost.
Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product
or online at Monogram.com for current dimensional data.
A 36" or 42" wide professional vent hood with a minimum 600 CFM
is recommended for installation over this range.
Clearances between range and side wall or combustible material must
be at least 12" on each side.
Refer to dimensional drawings for appropriate placement and
necessary clearances when planning the installation.
• Cabinetry cannot be installed directly above the range.
• Working areas adjacent to the range should have 18" minimum
clearance between countertop and cabinet bottom.
• Clearance between range and side wall or combustible material
must be at least 12" on each side.
If the range is installed in an island
• Allow 12" minimum clearance at the back to combustible materials.
• The vent hood blower should provide at least 600 CFM and up to
• Installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local
codes, the range must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code,
– GE Monogram 36" Dual Fuel Professional Range
with 4 Burners and Grill