GE ZPBS360 User Manual
Installation instructions, Before you begin, Accessory panel kits
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
Note to Installer –
Be sure to leave these
instructions with the Consumer.
Note to Consumer –
Keep these instructions with
your Owner’s Manual for future reference.
ACCESSORY PANEL KITS
ZPSS360 – Stainless Steel
ZPBS360 – Black Acrylic
• 2 Filler panels
(with ZPSS360 only)
• Door panel
• Grille panel
• Phillips screwdriver
• Safety glasses
• Gloves to protect against
• Wood block
REMOVE HANDLES AND TRIM
• Open the door to 90°. Remove the 6 Phillips head
screws from the door handle.
• Remove handle. Retain all screws.
• Remove 6 screws holding trim. Lift off trim.
• Remove protective film from appearance panel.
• Slide panel into the door trim.
• If installing stainless steel panels, first slide filler
panel into the door trim, then slide stainless panel
into the trim.
• If necessary, tap with a wood block until panel slips
under the hinge side trim.
• There are two sets of holes in the handle side trim.
Replace side trim by installing the original screws
in the FRONT screw holes.
• Secure the handle to the door using the REAR
Use Rear Holes
to Secure Handle
Use Front Holes
to Secure Trim