Maytag MCCM1NW12 User Manual
8) The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by
the manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock or injury.
9) Unplug the appliance from the outlet when not in use, assembling
and disassembling, and before cleaning. Make sure the appliance
cools down completely before assembling, disassembling and
10) Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
11) Do not place the appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or
in a heated oven.
12) Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
13) To connect, always plug the cord into the wall outlet first, and then
press “Start”. To disconnect, press “Stop” and then remove plug from
14) Never use the carafe on a range top or in a conventional microwave
15) Never use warm or hot water to fill the water tank. Use cold water
16) Snap the lid securely to the carafe before serving.
17) Scalding may occur if the cover is lifted or removed during the
18) Do not set a hot carafe on a wet or cold surface.
19) Do not use a cracked carafe, or a carafe that has a loose or
20) Do not clean the coffee maker with scouring powders, steel wool
pads, or other abrasive materials.
To protect against electric shock, fire, and injury to persons, do not
immerse main cord, plug or unit in water or any other liquid.