Timer play, Operation – Marantz SA-15S1 User Manual
This unit can perform timer play by cooperating with your audio
Connect this unit’s power cord to the audio timer’s power socket
and the timer’s power cord to power outlet.
* For connection to audio timer and it’s operation, please refer
to the instruction manual of your audio timer.
Setting method of Timer Play
q Press POWER switch to turn ON the power.
w Insert the disc to be played.
* In timer play mode, tracks are played normally.
e Set the audio timer.
TURNING OFF THE DISPLAY AND
ILLUMINATION (DISPLAY OPERATION)
This function is used to turn the LCD and illumination lamps
(blue) on and off. (Two display statuses are available.)
1. Mode where LCD and illumination lamp (blue) turn on
Each time the
button is pressed during playback,
the LCD and illumination lamp (blue) switch on and off.
When Display Off is set, the Display Off indicator (red) lights
* When any related button is pressed (such as when the
used), the display is automatically turned on, but the
Display Off indicator (red) remains lit. If a track is started
in this state, the display is automatically turned off two
* When a track is stopped, the Display Off indicator (red)
and illumination lamp (blue) light up alternately.
2. Setting for turning on only LCD (illumination lamp (blue)
In the default state, the illumination lamp (blue) is lit. In this
state, the illumination lamp (blue) remains off regardless
of whether the LCD is turned on or off.
Changing procedure (Changes can be made when operation
q If playback is in progress, press the
button to stop
playback. To make the setting, hold down the
button for at least two seconds from the remote control
w If the illumination lamp (blue) is lit, it is turned off and is set
off. To change the setting from off to on, hold down the
button for at least two seconds
to turn on.
* The illumination lamp (blue) off setting is retained even when
the power is turned off, and this setting remains until the
setting is changed to the on setting.
* The LCD display on/off setting is not retained when the power
is turned off. (This enables you to enjoy operation each time
you use it.)