Infantino Sash Carrier 200-122 User Manual
Important! keep instructions for future use, Warning: fall hazard, Warning: strangulation hazard
This box contains: 1-Sash
Read all instructions before assembling and using your carrier. Failure to follow
each instruction can result in serious injury or death to your baby. Keep instructions
and review them before attempting new carrying positions.
8lbs - 36lbs (3.6kgs - 16.3kgs)
KEEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE.
Instruction manuals available in additional languages at:
WARNING: FALL HAZARD
Small children can fall through a leg opening. Follow instructions for use.
Only use this carrier for babies between 8 lbs (3.6 kgs) and 36 lbs (16.3 kgs).
Adjust leg openings to fit baby’s legs snugly. When fastening shoulder straps, keep one
hand on baby at all times.
WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD
Possible entanglement or strangulation injury. Keep carrier away from children when not in use.
WARNING: TRIP HAZARD
Make sure all straps are securely tied and free from legs and feet when walking.
Use caution to avoid the end of straps from getting caught in escalators, moving
walkways, or closing doors.
• STOP! First time users should be assisted by a partner.
• IMPORTANT! The baby must face towards you until he/she can hold head
upright without assistance.
• This carrier is not intended to be used for Baby Facing Out Position.
• ALWAYS Check to ensure all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments are
secure before each use.
• DO NOT lean forward with the baby in the carrier. DO NOT bend at the waist
– only bend at the knees to make sure the baby stays securely in the carrier.
• Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of
• DO NOT use “Detachable Hood” if wearing baby in the Back Carry Position.
• NEVER place more than one child in this carrier.
• DO NOT wear more than one carrier at a time ever.
• NEVER lean against baby. ALWAYS make sure there is enough room around your
baby’s face to provide a clear source of air.
• NEVER leave a baby unattended in this carrier.
• DO NOT USE PRODUCT IF DETERIORATION OR PROBLEMS ARE DETECTED.
• This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Inspect prior to each use.
• DO NOT use this carrier as a child restraint in a motor vehicle. This product will
not properly restrain your baby in the event of a crash.
• KEEP AWAY from fire and heat sources.
• This carrier is not suitable for use during sporting activities.
• DO NOT use in showers, pools or any water environments.