For your safety, Safety precautions – Iiyama PROLITE T1530S User Manual
FOR YOUR SAFETY
STOP OPERATING THE MONITOR WHEN YOU SENSE TROUBLE
If you notice any abnormal phenomena such as smoke, strange sounds or fumes, unplug the monitor
and contact your dealer or iiyama service center immediately. Further use may be dangerous and
can cause fire or electric shock.
NEVER REMOVE THE CABINET
High voltage circuits are inside the monitor. Removing the cabinet may expose you to the danger of
fire or electric shock.
DO NOT PUT ANY OBJECT INTO THE MONITOR
Do not put any solid objects or liquids such as water into the monitor. In case of an accident, unplug
your monitor immediately and contact your dealer or iiyama service center. Using the monitor with
any object inside may cause fire, electric shock or damage.
DO NOT DROP AND DO NOT GIVE A SHOCK
The monitor may cause an injury if it falls or is dropped.
Be careful with chips of glass, may cause injuring fingers or skin, when the glass is broken.
Do not ingest the liquid crystal and do not touch the liquid crystal with skin or cloths if LCD panel is
broken and liquid crystal leaks.
If liquid crystal touch eyes, mouth, skin or cloths, immediately rinse with water for over 15 minutes.
If ingested immediately rinse with water, and then spit out after drink water. After that, consult a
DO NOT USE THE MONITOR NEAR WATER
Do not use where water may be splashed or spilt onto the monitor as it may cause fire or electric
OPERATE UNDER THE SPECIFIED POWER SUPPLY
Be sure to operate the monitor only with the specified power supply. Use of an incorrect voltage will
cause malfunction and may cause fire or electric shock.
PROTECT THE CABLES
Do not pull or bend the power cable and signal cable. Do not place the monitor or any other heavy
objects on the cables. If damaged, the cables may cause fire or electric shock.
ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
It is advisable not to operate the monitor during a heavy thunder storm as the continual breaks in
power may cause malfunction. It is also advised not to touch the plug in these circumstances as it
may cause electric shock.
1 FOR YOUR SAFETY