Untitled – Iiyama PROLITE PLC1900WTV User Manual
Teletext function control button
• In MIXED Mode: Press the button to return from MIXED mode to the normal TV
Screen (current program).
TEXT/ MIX button
• In TV Mode: Press the TEXT/ MIX button to enter the Teletext mode.
• In TELETEXT Mode: Press the button again to superimpose a Teletext broadcast onto
the screen of current TV program (Mixed mode).
• Store current page in List mode.
• Press the LIST button to change from FLOF system to LIST Mode.
• Press a coloured button corresponding to the coloured brackets on the screen for page
• Enter the Teletext page number using the 0 ~ 9 digit buttons (enter three digits).
• Press the STORE button to memorize the page numbers you require.
• Press this button to remove the information from the display and stop the automatic
page change which will occur if a teletext page consists of 2 or more sub pages.
• To continue to press this button again. The number of sub pages and the sub page
displayed is, usually, shown on the screen below the time. When this button is pressed
the stop symbol is displayed at the left-top corner of the screen and the automatic
changing is inhibited.
• Press the Index button to return to index page.
When you press this button in teletext mode, a CURSOR appears. This cursor
(rectangular box) contains a page number and you can select the desired page
simply by using the four colours.
• RED button: Move cursor down.
• GREEN button: Move cursor up.
• YELLOW button: Change from current page to selected page.
• BLUE button: Exit the CURSOR Mode.