John Deere Ultimate X740 User Manual
45 l, X700 u, Oader
F E A T U R E S
• Approved for use on Two-Wheel-Steer X700
• The 45 Loader Quik-Tatch design, mower
compatibility, and ease of operation make it
ideal for many residential and light-commercial
• Quik-Tatch design permits almost effortless
installation in less than 5 minutes.
• Loader can be operated with mower installed,
• Suited for many jobs, including moving and
spreading yard and driveway materials,
loading light and medium-weight material,
and snow removal.
• Heavy-duty loader construction resists everyday
wear and tear for long life.
• Double-acting hydraulic cylinders provide
required down-pressure for excellent
• Dual hydraulic levers with fl oat position, on trac-
tor, give you fi ngertip control of the loader.
• Tractor’s hydraulic pump powers loader smoothly
• Hydrostatic relief valve (included with loader)
protects tractor transaxle against harmful
• Optional frame or 3-point-hitch-mounted ballast
box and wheel weights improve stability and
increase loader performance.
• Grille guard is standard equipment; protects
tractor when loader boom is raised.
• A 48-inch bucket is also standard, provides
• Ballast box available for adding weight to rear
of tractor to improve traction and stability when
• A worklight kit is available if the loader is to be
used after daylight hours.
Return to Index