Refilling the water tank – Sharp ENGLISHFRANAISESPAOL KC-860U User Manual
REFILLING THE WATER TANK
The unit can be used in the Clean Air Mode without
putting water in the Water Tank. When using the
Clean Air & Humidify Mode, or the Quick Clean Mode,
the Water Tank should be fi lled with water.
Remove the Water Tank by unlatching the
Remove the Water Tank Cap and carefully
fi ll the Water Tank with tap water.
• Change the water in the Water Tank every day with
fresh tap water.
After fi lling, securely tighten the Tank Cap.
• Check to see that there is no water leaking.
• Be sure to wipe off any excess water on the outside
of the Water Tank.
• When carrying the Water Tank, hold it with both
hands so that the Water Tank opening is facing up.
Replace the Water Tank in the unit.
• The top latch will “click” in place when the Water
Tank is properly installed.
• Do not expose the unit to water. Short circuit and/or electrical shock may occur as a result.
• Do not use hot water (104ºF or 40ºC), chemical agents, aromatic substances, dirty water,
or other damaging substances, deformation and/or malfunction may occur.
• Use only fresh tap water. Use of other water sources may promote the growth of mold, fun-
gus and/or bacteria.