Playing back photo/music/ video via usb, Camcorder – Sony BRAVIA KDL-22EX3xx User Manual
Using the OPTIONS menu
Press OPTIONS to display the following options
when viewing pictures from connected equipment.
Playing Back Photo/Music/
Video via USB
You can enjoy photo/music/video files stored in a
Sony digital still camera or camcorder through a
USB cable or USB storage device on your TV.
Connect a supported USB device to the TV.
Press G/g to select “Photo”, “Music”, or
Press F/f to select a USB device, then
The file or folder list appears.
to select a file or folder,
then press .
When you select a folder, select a file, then press
• You can register the background music to be played
during a slideshow using
Photo by pressing
OPTIONS, then select “Slideshow Music”.
• Picture quality may appear coarse when using “Photo”
because images may be enlarged depending on the file.
Also, images may not fill the entire screen depending on
the image size and aspect ratio.
• Some photo files may take some time to be displayed
when using “Photo”.
• The file name and folder name support the UTF-8
• While the TV is accessing the data on the USB device,
observe the following:
– Do not turn off the TV or connected USB device.
– Do not disconnect the USB cable.
– Do not remove the USB device.
The data on the USB device may be damaged.
• Sony will not be held liable for any damage to, or loss of,
data on the recording media due to a malfunction of any
connected devices or the TV.
• USB playback is supported for the following photo file
– JPEG (JPEG format files with the extension “.jpg”
and conforming to DCF 2.0 or Exif 2.21)
• When you connect a Sony digital still camera, set the
camera’s USB connection mode to Auto or “Mass
Storage”. For more information about USB connection
mode, refer to the instructions supplied with your digital
• USB playback is supported for the following music file
– MP3 (files with the extension “.mp3” that have not
• USB playback is supported for the following video file
– MPEG1 (files with the extension “.mpg”)
– MP4 (files with the extension “.mp4”)
– DivX (files with the extension “.avi”)
• USB Photo Viewer supports FAT16 and FAT32 file
• BRAVIA TV supports DivX
Return to normal
See page 24.
See page 25.
Horizontal Shift (in
PC input mode only)
See page 27.
Vertical Shift (in PC
input mode only)
See page 27.
Sleep Timer (except
PC input mode)
See page 26.
See page 26.
070MEN.fm Page 21 Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:57 AM