Important safeguards, Save these instructions, User maintenance instructions – FARBERWARE 2 SLICE TOASTER FAC200T User Manual
USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance requires little maintenance. It contains no user
serviceable parts. Do not try to repair it yourself. Any servicing that
requires disassembly other than cleaning must be performed by a
qualified appliance repair technician.
CAUTION: Do not immerse Toaster, cord, or plug in water or any
CAUTION: Be sure the Toaster is unplugged before cleaning.
Wipe the Toaster exterior with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use
abrasive cleaners. Do not put cord, or plug in water or liquid.
CRUMB TRAY: Remove the Crumb Tray at bottom of the Toaster.
Pull the Crumb Tray away from the bottom of the Toaster, and allow
the crumbs to fall out.
We suggest that you do this over a sink or over a garbage can.
Wipe the Crumb Tray with a clean, damp cloth. Replace the Crumb
Tray, making sure to push firmly so that it is fully inserted in the
bottom of the Toaster.
EXTERIOR: Wipe surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use
abrasive cleansers, as they may scratch the surfaces.
Unplug unit, allow to cool, and clean before storing.
Store Toaster in its box in a clean, dry place.
Never store Toaster while it is hot or still plugged in.
Never wrap cord tightly around the appliance, use the Cord Storage
area on the bottom of the Toaster.
Do not put any stress on the cord where it enters the unit, as it
could cause the cord to fray and break.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs, or
appliance in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any
manner. Contact Consumer Service for examination, repair or
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
11. To disconnect, press the CANCEL Button, then remove plug from
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Oversize foods, metal foil packages, or utensils must not be
inserted in a Toaster as they may involve a risk of fire or electric
14. A fire may occur if toasters are covered or touching flammable
material, including curtains, draperies, walls, and the like, when
15. Do not attempt to dislodge food when toaster is plugged in.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY