Sharp AX-700 User Manual
A42378,SEC AX700S O/M
B E F O R E O P E R A T I N G
Before the oven can be used, follow these procedures:
1. Slide the drain tube firmly in the drain hole. See page 13.
2. Place the base tray on the oven floor.
3. Close the door. Plug in the oven. Check that the display lights.
Some noise may occur, but it will stop in approximately 15 seconds.
4. See below for how to set the clock.
5. Read pages 12 - 13 for important information necessary for correct operation.
6. Follow directions on page 15 for cleaning the oven before the first use.
TO SET THE CLOCK
The clock can be set for either 12 or 24 hour mode. In the United States, 12 hour is used more often.
1. Press the STOP/CLEAR pad if you make a mistake during programming.
2. If the electrical power to your oven is interrupted, the time of day will be erased.
3. To reset the time, follow steps above.
1. Press the INFO pad
4 times and press the
3. Turn the AUTO dial to select 4.
Press AUTO to confirm.
2. Press AUTO to confirm 12 hour
For example, follow the steps below to set the clock for 12 hour mode for 4:30.
4. Turn the AUTO dial to select
5. Press AUTO to
turn AUTO dial.
press AUTO dial.
SEC AX700S O/M,P01-15
05.4.8, 9:23 AM