Blender operating instructions – FARBERWARE 10 SPEED BLENDER FSB100 User Manual
BLENDER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place Motor Housing on a dry level surface.
2. Be sure OFF Button is depressed. Plug the cord into an AC
3. Place completely assembled Blender (Blending Jar, Rubber Seal
Ring, Blade Assembly and Collar) on Motor Housing.
NOTE: For blending hot ingredients, remove Measuring Cup to
allow for heat expansion before blending. Place a small rag or
paper towel over opening to prevent hot liquids from
CAUTION: To prevent the risk of burns, do not use your hand to
4. Add ingredients to Blending Jar as directed by your recipe.
5. Place Cover with Measuring Cup on Blending Jar. Remember to
always hold Cover in place during processing.
6. Select the desired Speed Control.
7. Press either HIGH or LOW Control Button. The LOW Button
produces speeds printed above the Buttons (Speeds 1-5). The
HIGH Button produces speeds printed below the Buttons
8. Speeds with LOW printed above the Buttons will process
ingredients as long as you press the Button and will stop
processing when the Button is released.
9. For continuous processing, press any Speed Button that
does not have LOW above it. To stop processing, press the
10. CAUTION: Keep hands and utensils out of the Blending Jar
while blending to prevent the possibilities of severe injury to
persons or damage to the unit. A spatula may be used but
must only be used when the unit is not running.