Using ipod mode, Using osd ipod mode, Playing in the remote ipod mode - more you can do – LG LFD850 User Manual
Mini Home Theater ] USER GUIDE
Playing in the Remote iPod mode - more you can
You can operate your iPod by using the supplied remote control and con-
trols on your iPod.
Press INPUT on the Remote Control until “IPOD” appears in the display win-
dow. Use v / V and SELECT/ENTER on the Remote Control or controls on
your iPod to display the list of menu by viewing your iPod. Press
SELECT/ENTER to play.
• When you connect the unit and TV to VIDEO IN/OUT, TV screen is turned
• iPodTV Can be outputted only in the devices :iPod photo and 5G iPod.
• Interference may happen depending on iPod devices.
• This unit not supported the video output for iPod device.
• It works with all iPod models that have a dock connector.
• Compatibility with your iPod may vary depending on the type of your iPod.
• Depending on your iPod’s software version, it may not be possible to control
your iPod from the unit. We recommend installing the latest software version.
• Adjust the volume to a moderate level before you connect your iPod and this
• MIC function is not supported on the iPOD mode.
OSD iPod mode MUSIC menu list
Classifies and plays the files by Playlists, Artists, Albums, Genres, Songs,
If the power of your iPod is insufficient or the iPod is misconnected or
unknown device appears “Please, check your iPod.”on the screen.
Reset the iPod,If the iPod is not operated normally
(Refer to http://www.apple.com/support/)
Using iPod mode
1. Select the iPod function:
2. “IPOD” displays :
3. Start the playing :
4. Before disconnecting the iPod
,change to any other function by
5. Remove iPod:
You can listen to the music by
connecting iPod to “ iPod DOCK”
on the upper part of the player.
iPod will not be charged when
you select the iPod mode but
you can enjoy better sound qual-
Using OSD iPod mode
If you want to charge the iPod while listening music,selects OSD
1. Select the IPOD OSD function:
“IPOD ” displays.
2. To select the music menu list :
3. Comfirms selected menu:
4. Selects file list and then con-
5.To stop press: To move the previ-
ous mode , press the MENU button on
the remote control.
FB163_DVD_USA_EVENT 1/30/08 12:23 PM Page 19