Audio cd and mp3 / wma disc features, Operation – LG LHX-557 User Manual
Audio CD and MP3 / WMA Disc
1. Press PAUSE/STEP(X) during playback.
2. To return to playback, press PLAY (2
MEMORY/ENTER or press PAUSE/STEP(X)
MOVING TO ANOTHER TRACK
1. Press PLAY (2
) briefly during playback to go to the
next track or to return to the beginning of the
2. Press BACKWARD . twice briefly to go back to
the previous track.
3. You can play any track by inputting its number.
You can play a track/all on a disc.
1. Press REPEAT when playing a disc. The repeat
2. Press REPEAT to select a desired repeat mode.
• Track: repeats the current track
• All: repeats all the tracks on a disc.
• Off(No display): does not play repeatedly.
If you press FORWARD > once during Repeat Track
playback, the repeat playback cancels.
1. Press and hold BACKWARD . or FORWARD
for about two seconds during playback.
2. Press and hold BACKWARD . or FORWARD
repeatedly to select the required speed: X2,
X4, X8 backward or forward.
3. To exit SEARCH mode, press PLAY (2
1. To repeat a sequence during disc playback press
A-B at your chosen starting point. The Repeat icon
and “A” appear on the menu screen.
2. Press A-B again at your chosen end point. The
Repeat icon and “A-B” appear on the menu
screen, and the sequence begins to play
3. To exit the sequence and return to normal play,
press A-B again. The Repeat icon disappears from
the menu screen.
To produce a 3D surround effect that simulates multi-
channel audio from two stereo speakers (instead of
the five+ speakers normally required for multi-channel
audio from a home theater system).
1. Press AUDIO during playback.
“3D SURR.” appears on the menu screen.
2. To return to normal playback, press AUDIO
repeatedly until “3D SURR.” disappears from the