Troubleshooting – LG LN735 Series User Manual
Navigation program and map data protection
• If you want to operate this product properly, there should be the same
programs (Contained in LGE folder) and maps (Contained in LGE folder) in
the SD memory card (Built-in memory) which are provided by LGE.
• Don't erase or modify the contents in the LGE folder!
(It contains important data for Navigation. It is going to be out of order in case
• Don't delete inner data of the product by using ActiveSync.
(It contains important data for navigation. It may be out of order in case of
• JPG: Image file size should be less than 1600 MP (megapixels).
• BMP: Image file size should be less than 500 MP (megapixels).
Cannot identify the current location. (GPS not receiving)
GPS cannot be used indoors and must be connected to the power with ACC to
a vehicle in a location where the sky can be seen well.
When initially connecting the GPS, it usually takes about 10 minutes to operate
normally, but the connection speed can differ depending on the weather
condition, and surrounding obstacles.
If the GPS connection is unstable for a long period of time, try the following.
• Check if the power is connected to the product.
• Check if the back of the GPS product is in a location where the sky can be
• If there are high buildings or if you are under a tree, move to a location where
there aren’t any obstacles.
• Check the GPS receiving condition from the GPS menu.